p_1.gif 0800 703 307

Environmental Max

Want the know-how without a full time staff commitment?

Looking for maximum benefits from your current EMP?

If your business doesn’t need an environmental professional on the payroll, or if you find it more effective to work with a results-driven external party, then delegating the task of environmental sustainability is a smart solution.

In working with Safetycare, you’ll be guaranteeing qualified, experienced coaching from professionals, trained to lead you through the ongoing certification and compliancy process.

Remain In Control While Making Consistent Progress...

With Environmental Max you remain in control. Avoid unnecessary surprises and ensure you are proactive and consistent in your approach to workplace environmental issues.

If you are looking at jumping to the next certification level at each audit, we’ll make this happen. If down the track you want to synchronise your health and safety programme with environmental (to save time and energy), we can look after this too.

All systems and processes we design for you remain your property. Your environmental programme will be live, accessible, and personalised. We want to minimise confusion, encourage buy-in, and save time within your organisation... do you?

Want to know what’s involved?

Environmental Max requires an ongoing time commitment between Safetycare and your organisation to put in place the systems and processes to drive change. Price will depend on the complexities of your site/s, how current and effective your existing environmental programme is (if you have one) and your certification goals.

Tell us about your organisation and your certification targets, and we’ll arrange a time to meet for a site visit. After this visit, we’ll prepare your package for you and on sign off, get to work on implementation. The sooner you start, the sooner you can start saving on energy bills and waste minimisation. Contact us today.

While we're talking, you might also be interested in...

Ask us for more information, or go to Environmental Services.